Towns we love: Hamilton
Why we love Hamilton!
At Central Cooling & Heating, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
So What do we love about Hamilton?
- Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School was ranked 12th on Boston magazines “Best Public High Schools” list
- Home to several equestrian clubs & riding venues
- Benedict Arnold stayed in Hamilton at times during the Revolutionary War
- General George Patton lived in Hamilton – inspiring Patton Park
- The city of Hamilton turned 250 years old in 2002
- The Boston & Maine Railroad has been traveling through Hamilton since 1839
Reviews from our customers in Hamilton:
Central Cooling and Heating is top-notch! Everyone is professional at every step of the process, from customer service, sales, foreman, and installers. Thank you again for your top-notch service.